BLOGMAS DAY 11 - Christmas Quiz (my results)

19:00

Hello Internet!
Today's post is only a short one but I hope you enjoy it anyway.


I did a Christmas quiz on Quibblo to find out which Christmas character I was like. Click here for the link to this quiz.
My result was:

Santa-
You LOVE Christmas! It is your absolute favourite holiday. You start decorating on Thanksgiving (or even before). You are jolly the whole season and love giving others gifts (You wouldn't surprise people with a little 'ho ho ho' here and there).

-The only thing that isn't accurate here is the Thanksgiving part because I don't celebrate it (though it is around that time when I decorate). Other than that, it's pretty accurate.



Sorry this post is so short.
If you want to find out what Christmas character you are, follow the link at the beginning and share your results in the comments below.

Thanks For Reading,
Elsie A 🎄







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?