BLOGMAS DAY 9 - Christmas Jumper Wish List

22:00

Hello Internet!
It's December the 9th, meaning that it's Day 9 of Blogmas! For today's post, I'm going to search various websites and pick out some of my favourite Christmas Jumpers.
Enjoy!

///

1) New Look


£28.00

I really like this jumper but, I'm not gonna lie, it seems a little bit too expensive for my liking. Maybe that's just me being cheap but I don't really like to spend too much money on clothes when I can get the same thing cheaper from elsewhere. However, I do think that it looks really nice.



2) Amazon


Small/Medium - £7.99
Medium/Large - £7.29

I think this jumper is really cute and I'd definitely wear it. I don't really know how the pricing works as I'm pretty sure the price is meant to increase as it gets bigger but anyway...
Even though I wouldn't dream of wearing this kind of thing during the year, I think that Christmas is the perfect excuse to wear clothes which are slightly tacky.


3) ASOS


£20

I think this is one of the cutest Christmas jumpers I've ever seen - it's just so adorable!






I hope you've enjoyed today's post!

Thanks For Reading,
Elsie A 🎄











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?