BLOGMAS DAY 7 - My Top 5 Favourite Christmas Quotes

20:30

Hello Internet!
Sorry, I know I'm a little late again but I promise I'm trying my best to be on time!
Today I had a look through Pinterest to find some Christmas Quotes and I thought that I could share some of my favourites with you.
Obviously, none of these are mine - I'll try and give credit where I can but, if I can't find out who made it, I'm sorry.

(Again, my editing software isn't working so I can't make my post title. I'll put it in as soon as the websites started working again.)


1) Who doesn't love a quote from Winnie the Pooh? Because this image is a little unclear, I'll write out what it says:

"Christmas is a togethery sort of holiday," said Pooh.
"That's my favourite kind," said Piglet.



2) I really love this quote from The Grinch. Yeah, it's a bit cringey but it just so accurate.

3) Elf has got to be one of my favourite Christmas films. Perhaps this quote isn't the most fitting for me, primarily due to the fact that I sound like a strangled cat when I sing. However, it still represents what Christmas should be like.

This image came from JennovaDesigns

4) I don't know why but I really like this one.


5) I love the artistic side of this one, not just the quote itself. It just looks so pretty.



So, that's all of the quotes!
I tried my best to find who made each of them but I wasn't very successful. If you made any of these, let me know in the comments and I'll make sure you're given credit.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll see you tomorrow with Day 8 of Blogmas (probably about the same time as this).

Thanks For Reading,
Elsie A 🎄










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?