Fangirl (or boy) Q&A

11:00


Hello Internet!

I've decided to do my first Q&A!
I went to QuizUp and asked you to ask me questions about:
-Percy Jackson
-Harry Potter
-Divergent
-The Hunger Games
-Or anything Fangirl related.
Because I got quite a few questions, I've made this post -
Enjoy!




Do you like Marvel or DC more? Swagger Master
I'm not really a huge fan of comics but I quite like the Avengers so I'd probably go for Marvel.

Leo Valdez or Percy Jackson? Hafsa Bilgrami...
This is one of the hardest questions ever. They're both just such amazing characters! I feel like Leo would be relatable to almost everybody - the seventh wheel who tries to hide his pain with humour. He really cares about his friends. And then Percy is just the Sea demigod who talks to horses and fish. Since The Lost Hero, I've really liked Leo but Percy was in the series 5 books before that. Therefore, I'd probably have to say Percy.

Favourite Harry Potter Character vs Favourite Percy Jackson Character? Hafsa Bilgrami...
So, I'd say that my favourite Harry Potter Character is Hermione and my favourite Percy Jackson character is Percy himself. Out of those two I'd probably say that my favourite is Hermione because she's just more relatable for me.

Which YouTube couple do you like best: Pat and Jen or my favourite, Aphmua and Aaron? Little_Avia
I'm going to be honest - I've never watched any of these YouTubers. But, because I don't have much of a life, I decided to watch a few of their videos to get an idea of how to answer. From what I watched, Aphmua and Aaron seemed to be cute so I guess I'd like them best.

Annabeth or Hermione? M&M
I feel like all of the "Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter" questions are too hard for me to answer. Annabeth and Hermione are quite similar in the aspect of being really smart and showing some badass girl power. It's really hard for me to say but I think it would probably be Hermione...

Will you read The Maze Runner? Sophie badger#lovethehungergames...
Actually, I'm currently reading it! I'm on Chapter 9 at the moment and it's really good!

Who's your favourite from each (Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Divergent, The Hunger Games) and why? Sophie badger#lovethehungergames...
Percy Jackson: I feel like the only realistic option is Percy. I mean, there are 10 books in total, 5 of which are told completely from his point of view. The other characters all amazing but I think that Percy is the one which I got to know better than the others.
Harry Potter: I think it's Hermione because - like I said in my Harry Potter Book Review - she's both interesting and relatable (for me, anyway).
Divergent: If asked at the beginning of the series, I probably would have said Tris or Four but I'm not too sure now. Sure, they're both amazing characters but I feel like a lot of the others aren't recognised enough. I'm not entirely sure but I re-watched the films recently and I realised how much I like Cristina - I think she's just really cool.
Hunger Games: Finnick! He's my absolute favourite Hunger Games character because he has so much depth and just interests me when reading.

Do you like Jason or Percy better? Book_reader_1
Percy. Definitely Percy. I mean, I like Jason but he doesn't seem to have as much depth as Percy.  

What's your otp? Kasamatsu Yukio
Percabeth. Percabeth. Percabeth. Do I really have to explain why?

Percabeth (Percy and Annabeth) or Jasper (Jason and Piper)? Tiger Lilly
Definitely Percabeth. I mean, Jasper is quite cute but I feel like we don't get to see enough of them.   

Team Peeta or Team Gale? potterfan816
Team Peeta. I've never been the biggest fan of Gale - I like him but I just feel like he's quite arrogant (especially in the last book).



That's all of the questions I was asked!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want more Q&As please let me know.

Thank you for reading,
Elsie A xx



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It's so hard to choose between Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. I'm so glad you got into the Maze Runner series, though; nearly in time for The Fever Code!

    xoxo Morning
    Ups & Downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting! Yeah, I really struggled with all of the Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter questions!
      And I didn't even know there was going to be another Maze Runner Prequel! Now I really need to get them read quickly! I finished the first book a couple of days ago and it's sooo good!

      Thanks again!
      -Elsie A xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?