What's In My School Bag?

11:00

Even though YouTube and Blogging are different forms of media, they still entail the same kind of thought and creation when filming/writing. Consequently, I gain a lot of ideas and inspiration from what's popular on YouTube and what I enjoy watching. Therefore, today I'm going to write about something which I find enjoyable to watch, which is the 'What's In My School Bag'. If you're nosy (like me) these kind of posts are quite interesting, so I thought I'd give it a go.








Normal Every-Day Things

- School Planner
Most schools I know of get Planners provided to them so that they have a place to write down all of their homework tasks. Personally, I don't really use mine much but I have to keep it in my bag because it's compulsory to have it at my school.

-Notebook
I find it really useful to keep a small notebook in my bad, in case they're any key notes I need to take or anything I want to quickly jot down.

-Any exercise books I need for the day
I think this is self-explanatory.

- Maths Set and Scientific Calculator
This is another thing which is compulsory in my school (and I'm pretty sure it will be for other schools too).


In My Toiletry Bag


- Perfume
Because I don't feel comfortable taking expensive perfume to school, I have a small bottle which I got for Christmas last year. I'm not sure where it's from as it was a gift, but it smells quite nice (which is always a good thing when it comes to perfume).

- Mango Hand Moisturiser (from The Body Shop)
This was another gift which I got for Christmas but I use this a lot more than I use the perfume. I'm surprised that I still have any left, considering that it's a small tube.

- Mascara (from Claire's)
This isn't the best mascara and I only use it when it's essential. I normally put on my better mascara before I leave for school but I keep this one in my bag in case I didn't have time to do my makeup properly (which is beginning to happen a lot more frequently).

- Collection 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer
This used to be the only concealer I owned, until I upgraded to a better, slightly more expensive one. However, I still keep this in my bag in case of emergencies.

- Tweezers
To be honest, I don't really know why I keep them in my bag because:
1) I never use them; and
2) Even if I wanted to try and pluck my eyebrows, I'd be left with a bright-red mark around my eyebrows for half of the day (surprisingly, not the look I'm going for.

- Nail File
Yet another thing I barely use - also, it's a really bad nail file so, even if I wanted to use it, it wouldn't do much good.

- Hair Bobbles/pins
I used to use these practically every day but, since I got my hair cut short a few months a go, I rarely put my hair up. I still like to keep them in my bag just in case, though.

- Pain-Killers
You never know when you're going to get a headache - better to be safe than sorry!



This post has turned out to be quite short because the majority of the things in my bag are just boring school things (like textbooks). But I hope you still enjoyed reading. I know I haven't posted in a while but I genuinely did miss it and I'm hoping that I can spend more time on writing from now on. Hopefully, I'll be back soon with another post!

Thanks for Reading,
Elsie A xx

 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?