Christmas 2016

19:00

Hello Internet!

There are many different kinds of people when it comes to Christmas: there are those that just don't care about the festive season and leave everything to the last minute; there are the people who are normal and start thinking about Christmas in December; and then there are people like me. These are the people who start Christmas shopping in August and, by the end of October, have everything sorted and are relaxing to the wonderful sound of Christmas songs. Yup, that's me...

So, I apologise to any normal people who don't even want to think about Christmas yet, but I can't wait any longer to post this. After all, Christmas is only 28 days away. That's practically tomorrow!

Therefore, I just wanted to do this small post based on Christmas and what I've been doing to prepare for it.

All of my Christmas presents are already wrapped and ready to be given out, but I know a lot of people who haven't even started yet. I think that it's a good idea to, if you haven't already done it, start planning your gifts and perhaps make a budget on how much you want to spend on everybody. This makes it easier to control your spending and you're less likely to buy any more presents than you need. It's also important to know exactly who you need to buy for. Personally, I like to buy something for all of my close family and a few friends.

Not only have I finished buying all of the gifts I need but, yesterday, I put up my decorations. Yes, it was only the 26th November. No, I do not care. To be honest, I know it's a bit early and I can understand why some people wouldn't even dream of putting their tree up this early, but I couldn't wait any longer. However, even if you're not ready to decorate your household, I recommend that you start to think about the colour theme you're going for and decide if you want to buy anything new. This way, when you do decide to put your decorations up, you'll be completely read.

Finally, I've been thinking about how I can celebrate Christmas here on my blog and I've decided that I'm going to try Blogmas. Therefore, at 7pm every day from the 1st of December to the 25th, you'll be treated to a Christmas-related post. I don't even know why I'm doing this and I'm pretty sure I'm going insane but it's Christmas, so why not? I've been doing a lot of planning and I think I've just about got enough post ideas to last me 25 days but, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see in the build-up to Christmas, please let me know in the comments and I'll try to include it.

This has been quite a wordy post but I feel like it's given an accurate representation of how much I love Christmas. I'd love to hear about how much you love Christmas and if you've started planning or buying gifts yet. Has anybody else put their tree up? What do you think about me doing Blogmas? Please let me know in the comments.

Thanks For Reading,
Elsie A x









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?